Pappas Financial offers technology tools to our clients that will enhance the entire benefit package to employees and provide employees with access to their benefit information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. This technology tool is called benefitsCONNECTTM.
Leave mounds of paperwork behind and save time with a robust online enrollment management solution
Employers spend more than $50 billion per year on paper processes in the administration of group insurance products, and benefits enrollment procedures make up a fair share of that total. Reduce your administrative burden with benefitsCONNECTTM,’ a web-based employee benefits enrollment and management system that streamlines enrollment processes, enhances benefits management and improves information-sharing among employees, employers and insurance providers. Once plans and options are entered, benefitsCONNECTTM can program and schedule automatic data exports to your group insurance carriers and payroll company — saving you time and reducing the cost of benefits enrollment.
What can benefitsCONNECTTM do for you?
Improves the Enrollment Process:
benefitsCONNECTTM streamlines the enrollment process by:
- Enabling efficient data-sharing and transferring of information to any third party who can accept electronic files
- Producing enrollment forms populated with information entered online by the employees for vendors who require forms
- Producing online employee benefit statements
- Allowing documents, such as SPDs or benefit overviews, to be uploaded for employees to access any time
- Including a modeling component to calculate benefit costs during the enrollment process
Boosts management capabilities.
benefitsCONNECTTM can increase efficiency in benefits management by:
- Leveraging the use of information collected for management reporting purposes (Data can be downloaded into Microsoft Excel or ACCESS to further customize reports)
- Integrating benefit election data with existing internal systems, such as payroll, HRIS and other corporate accounting and management systems
- Producing vendor billing information
- Maintaining a chronological transaction log-vital to the integrity and accountability of any benefits administration system